"Rua do tamanho do Mundo"

"Rua do tamanho do Mundo"

quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2007

Welcome Friend!

I dare you not to consider us as friends...after all, we did grow up together didn't we?
Haven't seen you for a long time but I think we will allways remember some pieces of our lives in a certain place with certain people...Even if it is only a glance of it!
Nice games we played, nice summer nights we had... I will certainly miss those summer nights!
Looking forward for the next "Bafatá" lunch..
Bye for now..keep posting
Ines Salazar

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Dearest Ines, I hope all is well with you! Is your sister Ana still living in Manchester? Lots of Love, John C.

redjan disse...

And ... welcome back as well Inês !!

jan

Anónimo disse...

Ana Still living in Manchester indeed! Hope she stays there (ha!ha!ha!)Just Kiding!
No seriously..she's ok there!
JanJan..I never left!
just kept on reading..silently...
drinking everything I read until now!
Ines Salazar